Sunday, October 25, 2009

My first blog

Dear bloggers......
Welcome to my first page. Not sure how to start and what to put here but as a start i will introduce myself and my family.
I'm a mother of 3 princes. My charlie's angle are Qistina Aliyah (8), Qasrina Ameera (6) and my lovely baby Qaisara Ariana (1).
Lebih comfortable to mix bahasa right.....
Currently I'm working in AmBank (HQ) di KL. So my only free time utk masuk to my own blog is waktu malam lebih kurang pukul 9.00.
My hubby kerja di Sunway sebagai service engineer.....
Tak blh nak crita byk2 pasal my hubby because he is very low profile.
pemalu orgnyer..........

I stay in KL sudah 32 years and plan to move to jb next yr (end 2010).
So right now tgh dlm process to sell my house kat sg buloh at which already got buyer. Hopefully sume berjalan dgn lancar so i can focus utk mencari my second house in jb.

Have to stop now sbb nak pegi pasar malam....will continue tmrw.

No comments:

Post a Comment